All of our portfolio companies possess robust infrastructure characteristics.
When screening opportunities, we apply a strict definition of infrastructure, the Antin Infrastructure Test, which includes a set of criteria an asset must meet before investment.
- Companies that provide an essential service with high barriers to entry, generating predictable and stable cashflows
- Companies with resilient business models and robust downside protection
- Companies with growth opportunities and potential for follow-on investment by Antin
- Sweet-spot equity cheque of €200-700m
- We seek to take majority stakes